Saturday, August 02, 2008

Abstract Index Playlist - July 30/08


I was very happy to have the opportunity to write about krar star Daniel Nebiat's debut disc for Eye Weekly this past week. Here's the link.

It's available in stores in the Bloorcourt area - look for the posters. I believe Soundscapes will be getting some, if they haven't already. There will be a more formal release party later in the month.
Podcast

I just don’t know what to do with myself – the dells (cadet)
Seguiras criticandos – bio ritmo (locutor)
Miles away – david axelrod (polydor)
Strife in the village – earl Rodney (em)
Natey – Daniel Nebiat (no label)
Dancehall monitor – eric hove (effendi)
Allo caveman – colin fisher/jean martin
Culture & civilacao – gal costa (philiips)
threads – disguises (wintage)
I don’t want to set the world on fire – andy haas (resnonant)
Karsilama – talip ozkan (axiom)
Come in – move d & benjamin brunn (smallville)
Too long in slavery – culture (virgin)
Work on natty – culture (virgin)
Natty never get weary – culture (virgin)
I and I dub – abyssinians (heartbeat)
No burial/version – michael rose (M)
Be my lighthouse – bim sherman (century)
Subdub – dubmatix (7 arts)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home